Sunday 9 March 2014

More Small Fry Skinny Jeans


In case it wasn't obvious, I love making these jeans. They are just so cute. I find myself smiling as I see them come together on the sewing machine. You can see the pair I made for the tour HERE and the two I made for the pattern testing HERE and the ones I made with the free 2T pattern HERE and HERE.

I bought this star denim a few weeks ago and was debating making some overalls with it. But, alas, I could not resist making more jeans. This is not stretch denim but it is nice and light weight and fits really well regardless. I still made the 2T size. I used left over teal drill from another pair for the pocket linings and waistband lining. I also used a real jeans button that has little stars on it too.


I also used a turquoise thread for the construction and topstitching. I love how it looks on the inside with the elastic buttonholes. I have been walking around annoying my husband saying "look at the inside of these, they are as neat inside as they are on the outside". He is still humoring me by nodding and smiling at the right times. The flat felled seams help to make them look like "real" jeans and make less exposed seams against little legs.


This was my best fly so far. 



Little miss E. She does some funny faces when I take photos. The one on the right was her response when I said "smile". She is so expressive and very, very cheeky.



I'm hoping to get time to make at least one of the boys a pair later in the week but don't hold me to it. Life has a way of getting very busy without the slightest bit of warning.

If you want to grab a copy of this awesome pattern (trust me, you do) you can find it HERE. Also if you buy it between now and the 15th of March you can get 20% off with the code TOUR20.

Don't forget to keep following the tour on Craftstorming. There are many more talented bloggers still to come. I can't wait to see them all.

Thanks for visiting. Feel free to leave a comment :)

Kerry xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our profile with you. haute her tips for girls

    ReplyDelete