Thursday 25 July 2013

Flip This Pattern - WINNER!!

I'm so excited to share some great news!!! My entry in the July sew-along for Frances Suzanne's Flip this pattern was chosen as the winner! I am lost for words (well close, I mean to be honest I could probably talk under water ;)). I can't wipe the smile off my face :D



It was my reversible roller skate wrap that was chosen.


So I am planning to make another one in different fabrics and when I do I'll do up a tutorial on how I made the changes and how I put it together.




Huge thanks to Emily and Ashley from Frances Suzanne for hosting this fun series. I am having so much fun with it and it is definitely pushing me to develop and grow my sewing skills. Also a big thanks to Liesl from Oliver + S for creating the pattern we flipped. It is perfect for injecting some personal creativity into. And for the prize... four Oliver + S patterns!!! I had fun choosing those. I have loved watching through the month as more and more people flipped the pattern. There were some fabulous ideas among the sew-along entries and I think I'll have to try some of their ideas for myself.

I am madly thinking up ideas for the August Flip. It is the Tinny dress and I have been drooling over this one for ages. This series is the perfect excuse to buy it and make it :) It will be a hard one to flip as there are so many options included in the pattern already... I love that this series makes me think hard and be creative. I can't wait to see all the flips.  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment