Monday 17 June 2013

A Trip to the Lego Expo

I've been sewing away as usual but haven't had a chance to take many photos or do much blogging. I took a few shots of the kids on our trip to the lego expo on the weekend. Seth's top is one of the T-shirts I made up with the Surburban T-shirt pattern from Terra's treasures.

Seth just loves his big brother

Xander and Sethan were so excited to dress up as Jedi and have a light saber fight.

The light sabers were pretty cool 


Griffin looked so grown up watching the lego train with all the other kids.


look at that cute little Jedi :)


The boys really had a ball. 

I'll get organised soon and blog about the things I've been sewing recently. We've had lots of minor illness in our household which has kept us sleep deprived and busy. Fingers crossed we are over the worst of it now...

Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment